Project Gumbeaux provides training in the liberal arts for men, women, and children. Children from ages 5 and up will learn the distinguished trait in performance arts, backstage management, technical sound and lighting, directing and more. Our target goal is to provide the arts to underprivileged youth.
YOUTH & ADULT CLASSES
• Perform on-camera acting exercises
• Proper acting techniques
• Receive individual feedback on assignments
• Learn about close-ups, continuity and auditioning.
• Unlock your comedic potential
• Learn how to memorize and confidently present a monologue
• Develop powerful grounding techniques that helps you deal with anxiety
• Perform scenes on camera
• Develop perfect diction and enunciation
• Improve presentation skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
Project Gumbeaux Management is not just a community organization. Our job is to make a difference to the organization and people being served, but also make a difference to every adult and child career. Participating in community organization activities helps to enhance student resumes by allowing students to obtain work-related skills prior to graduation, builds good references for employers in regards to community involvement, and provides a forum to network with future potential employers. It also helps students develop civic and social responsibility skills and become more aware of what their community needs.
The community needs us, and we need YOU!!!
"I believe in prayer. It's the best way we have to draw strength from heaven. "